Working with cookies on a board or website is a common part of web development. However, sometimes there’s the need to delete all cookies in UTC time. To do this, there is a simple and straightforward process that can be followed.
- Set up UTC time as your system’s primary time.
- Go to the cookies directory located in the board’s root directory.
- Sort the cookies according to timestamp.
- Delete only the cookies that are set to UTC time.
This section answers some common questions about deleting all board cookies in UTC time.
1. What does UTC mean?
UTC stands for Coordinated Universal Time and is a standardized international time that serves as a reference for different zones and countries.
2. How do I set UTC time in my system?
You can set UTC time on your system by navigating to the “Date and Time” settings. From there, you can select the timezone “UTC”.
3. How do I find the cookies directory in my board’s root directory?
The cookies directory is usually located in the board’s
4. How do I sort the cookies according to timestamp?
You can sort the cookies by timestamp by opening the directory in a text editor and sorting the files according to their date and time of creation.
5. What is the difference between UTC and GMT?
UTC and GMT are two different standards for the same exact time. UTC is the official terminology used by most international organizations, while GMT is more commonly used in popular culture.