With the help of Google Calendar, you can now easily automate your events to repeat on a monthly basis. Setting up the calendar to automatically repeat events can be simply done by following the step-by-step guide provided below.
- Log in to your Google Calendar account.
- Find the event on your calendar that you’d like to repeat on the last day of each month.
- Click on the event to expand its details.
- Click on the “More Options” button located next to the Save button.
- Select “Edit event".
- At the bottom of the “Edit Event” dialogue box, choose the “Repeats” option.
- Select the the way you'd like your event to repeat, and then choose “Monthly” from the drop-down menu .
- Choose “The Last Day of the Month” from “end on”
- Finally click on “Save”.
- Your event will now automatically repeat on the last day of every month.
How many days will my event repeat on?
Your event will automatically repeat on the last day of each month.
Can I issue a recurring event indefinitely?
Yes, you can. On the “Edit Event” dialogue box, you will be given the option to choose whether to end your event after a certain number of occurrences, or whether you’d like to keep repeating it indefinitely.
Is there any other way to set up repeating events on Google Calendar?
Yes. On the “Edit Event” dialogue box, you are offered various options for setting up repeating events, including daily, weekly, monthly and yearly events, as well as custom options.
I’d like my event to repeat on the last working day of each month. Is this possible?
This is not a feature currently available on Google Calendar but you can achieve this by adding the “busyness” options to your calendar, which allow you to check working days and choose “late day” repeat settings.
Can this feature be used to share events with other Google Calendar users?
Yes, you can share events with other Google Calendar users by selecting “Share” on the “Edit Event” page and entering the email of the person you want to share the event with. The other user will then receive an email with the event details and will be able to add the event to their calendar.