Are you looking for a quick and easy guide to add sale tags to your Shopify store? You’ve come to the right place! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to add sale tags to your Shopify store.
What are Sale Tags?
Sale tags are labels that can be added to products in your Shopify store to inform visitors that the product is currently on sale or discounted.
Step 1: Create Sale Tags
- Log into your Shopify account
- Go to ‘Products’ in the left nav and click ‘Tags’
- Click the ‘Create Tag’ button
- Enter the ‘Tag Name’ and click the ‘Save Tag’ button
To help you better manage your tags, you can also add tag descriptions, organize tags in folders and assign them a color.
Step 2: Assign Sale Tag to Products
- Select a product for which you want to add a sale tag
- Scroll down to the ‘Tags’ section
- Select the appropriate sale tag for the product
- Click ‘Save’
You can also assign tags to multiple products at once.
Step 3: Publish Products
- Once you’ve finished assigning the sale tags, select ‘Products’ in the left nav
- Select the products that have a sale tag
- Click ‘Publish’
Q: Is it possible to remove a sale tag from a product?
A: Yes, you can easily remove a sale tag from a product. Simply select the product, go to the ‘Tags’ section and click on the ‘X’ icon next to the tag to remove it.
Q: Can I assign more than one sale tag to a product?
A: Yes, you can assign multiple sale tags to each product in your Shopify store.
Q: Is it possible to add sale tags in bulk?
A: Yes, you can easily add sale tags to multiple products in bulk. To do this, select all the products for which you want to add the sale tag, then go to the ‘Assign Tags’ section and select the sale tag.
Q: Is it possible to create custom sale tags?
A: Yes, it is possible to create custom sale tags. All you need to do is click the ‘Create Tag’ button, enter the ‘Tag Name’ and click the ‘Save Tag’ button.
Q: Is it possible to add descriptions to sale tags?
A: Yes, you can easily add descriptions to sale tags. When creating a new sale tag, simply enter the description in the ‘Tag Description’ section.