Are you looking for an easy way to create a table in Bluebeam? This guide will provide a step-by-step solution to get a table ready in no time.
Before you start creating a table in Bluebeam, you will need to make sure you have the right tools. Here is a list of the tools required to get started:
- Bluebeam Revu 2020.
- A compatible device (such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone) capable of running Bluebeam Revu.
Once you have the prerequisites ready, you’re ready to start creating your table. Follow this guide to quickly get it done:
- Open the documents in Bluebeam Revu and select the “Tables” option from the top menu.
- Select the type of table you want to create and configure the rows and columns according to your need.
- Adjust the appearance settings for the table. You can change the width, height, borders, and add cell shading.
- Once the table settings are adjusted, click the “Create” button to generate the table.
- Now you’ve got a perfectly created table in Bluebeam.
What is Bluebeam Revu?
Bluebeam Revu is a PDF editor and mark-up software. It has tools for creating, editing and marking up PDF files. It can also be used to create and edit tables.
Is it easy to create a table in Bluebeam?
Yes, it is quite easy to create tables in Bluebeam. Just use the “Tables” option from the top menu and you can configure the rows and columns according to your need.
What are the other features of Bluebeam Revu?
Bluebeam Revu has many useful features like batch processing, cloud collaboration, markup tools, 3D navigation, text recognition and more.
Does Bluebeam Revu supports multiple platforms?
Yes, Bluebeam Revu supports both Windows and macOS operating systems.
What is the minimum system requirement for Bluebeam Revu?
The minimum system requirement for Bluebeam Revu 2020 is Windows 10 and macOS 10.15 (Catalina). It also requires a minimum of 4GB RAM and 500 MB of available hard drive space.