Are you looking to create a new folder in Dropbox? This guide will show you step by step how to create a new folder in Dropbox. We'll also go over frequently asked questions to help you understand this concept, with source links and helpful resources all along the way. Let's dive in!
- Log in to your Dropbox account using your credentials.
- Click on the ‘Files’ tab from the main menu of your Dropbox dashboard.
- From inside the Files tab, select the ‘+New Folder’ icon at the top.
- A new folder will appear on the same page, which you can utilize for storing files.
- Enter the folder name and click ‘Create’ to create the new folder.
What is the difference between a folder and a subfolder?
A folder is the main container that holds all other folders and files. A subfolder is an additional folder that is created inside an existing folder to organize the files further.
How do I create a folder in Dropbox?
To Create a folder in Dropbox, you need to log into your Dropbox account, navigate to the Files tab, select the +New Folder icon, and enter the folder name.
How do I access my Dropbox folder?
There are two ways to access your Dropbox folder: by using the Dropbox desktop app or by logging into your Dropbox account online.
How do I share my Dropbox folder?
You can easily share a folder in Dropbox by selecting the ‘Share’ button next to the folder you want to share. You can then invite other members by entering their email address.
How do I delete a folder in Dropbox?
To delete a folder in Dropbox, navigate to the folder, select the three-dotted menu symbol at the top right of the page, and select ‘Delete’. You will be asked to confirm the deletion of the folder before it is deleted.