Are you trying to find missing attachments in your emails? Have you seen a paperclip icon next to the subject line and have wondered what it means? In this article, you will learn how to find missing attachments on iPhone email messages with a paperclip icon attached.
- On your iPhone, open the email that has a paperclip icon next to the subject line.
- Find the body of the email and scroll to the bottom.
- Look for the "Download all attachments" button. This button is usually the last line of the email.
- Tap the 😊Download all attachments" button to begin the download process.
- Once all the attachment have been downloaded, you will be able to view all of the attachments that were included in the email.
What Is the Paperclip Icon On My iPhone Email?
The paperclip icon is a symbol for an attachment. This means that the email contains one or more attachments.
Why Can't I See the Attachment in the Email?
The attachment may not be visible in the email if the sender has selected to hide the attachment from the body of the email message.
How Do I Download Attachments From iPhone Email?
The easiest way to download attachments from iPhone email is to tap the "Download all attachments" button located at the bottom of the email message.
What Types of Attachments Does iPhone Email Support?
You can send and receive most types of files using iPhone email, such as photos, videos, documents, and audio files.
How Do I Save Attachments to iCloud?
Once you have downloaded the attachments from the email, select the attachment and then tap the Share icon. From theShare menu, select the iCloud Drive option to save the attachment to your iCloud drive.