Was your Mailman mailing list ever devastated by spambots? If yes, you may consider adding REL="nofollow" attributes to all postings sent to your mailing list.
- copy the script somewhere to your server
- edit $searchpath - point it to Mailman's "archives" directory
- if you have any domains you wish to whitelist - add them to @excludedomains
- start the script by hand - you will see which files were converted
- add a cronjob in /var/spool/mailman:
That's it! The script is Mailman specific, but can be easily modified to add REL="nofollow" attributes to other HTML files, too.